The same great quality and American craftsmanship of my aluminum branding irons is now available in brass.
I am offering brass in response to customer requests for it. Brass looks BEAUTIFUL, has good heat transfer, and stands up better to being overheated.
These are made in my Trenton, Ohio based home machine shop. I made my first one for a friend and it turns out other people love them too. It feels really good to proudly put your mark on a project you have poured your heart into. It quickly creates a permanent and classic mark.
The design can be something you create or something I create for you. All prices include the cost of customizing or creating a design for you. The “iron” is brass providing even heat distribution and quick heating. A propane torch is used to heat the block. When heated, the stamp will burn your custom logo onto your woodworking or leatherworking craft. The handle is oak with a coat of polyurethane. It is coupled to the head with a simple piece of 3/8 threaded rod.
The irons can be any size rectangle from 1×1″ to 4×4″. Select the size that fits the longest dimension of your design.
Available with or without the handle. With the standard 3/8-16 thread in the back of the dies, it is easy to make your own handle or use the handle from another die you have purchased from me.
**** How do you order a custom iron? ***
1) Add it to cart and complete checkout. If we can’t come up with something that you like at any point in the process I will quickly cancel your order and refund your money. No worries and no hassle. If you have questions about the product feel free to contact us.
2) I’ll reply with an email when your order is received. Please reply to my email with whatever details you have. Photos of sketches are very helpful. You can also reach out to me with the contact form on this site. I have a page of design considerations I have learned that you may find helpful.
3) Provide approval to cut the design we have collaborated on.
4) Look for a photo of the results of me cutting and test burning your iron.
5) Approve the photos of the finished results to ship to you.
6) Enjoy your iron!