Please order BEFORE 12/9 for Christmas. Increase your chances by reaching out TODAY.
The same great quality and American craftsmanship of my aluminum branding irons is now available in brass, available in 3-5 days after you approve your artwork. Expediting is available.
I am offering brass in response to customer requests for it. Should I buy a brass or aluminum branding iron?
These are made in my Trenton, Ohio based home machine shop. I made my first one for a friend and it turns out other people love them too. It feels really good to proudly put your mark on a project you have poured your heart into. It quickly creates a permanent and classic mark.
The design can be something you create or something I create for you. All prices include the cost of customizing or creating a design for you. The “iron” is brass providing even heat distribution and quick heating. A propane torch is used to heat the block. When heated, the stamp will burn your custom logo onto your woodworking or leatherworking craft. The handle is oak with a coat of polyurethane. It is coupled to the head with a simple piece of 3/8 threaded rod.
The irons can be any size rectangle from 1×1″ to 4×4″. Select the size that fits the longest dimension of your design.
Available with or without the handle. With the standard 3/8-16 thread in the back of the dies, it is easy to make your own handle or use the handle from another die you have purchased from me.
**** How do you order a custom iron? ***
1) Reach out to me if you have any questions. Click here to contact us.
2) Add it to cart and complete checkout. If we can’t come up with something that you like at any point in the process I will quickly cancel your order and refund your money. No worries and no hassle.
3) I’ll reply with an email when your order is received. We’ll continue to use email to kick pictures of the design back and forth until you feel we have nailed it.
4) After your approval, metal cutting will start. I will send a photo of the results of test burning your iron.
5) After your approval, I will ship it to you.
That’s all there is to it: Order, answer a few questions, and enjoy!
- Package will include: Branding iron patterned die. Instruction Sheet with Photos. Flame heated handle if “with handle” option selected.
- Die Material: 360 (C3600) Free Machining Brass
- Die Thickness 0.735″
- Die Thread 3/8-16 x 0.580″ deep
- Handle Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Handle Material 2: Waterproof Spar Urethane Coated Red Oak
- Recommended heat source: Standard Propane Torch
- Nut Material: Grade 2 Zinc Plated Steel
- Die 1×1 =3oz, 2×2 = 14oz, 3×3 =32oz, 4×4 = 56oz
- Handle Weight 8.1oz
- Length with Handle: 13.25″
There are no reviews yet.