These branding irons are the latest thing I have made in my Trenton, Ohio based home machine shop. I made my first one for a friend and it turns out other people love them too. It feels really good to proudly put your mark on a project you have poured your heart into. It quickly creates a permanent and classic mark. Ships in 3-5 days after artwork approval.
The design can be something you create or something I create for you. All prices include the cost of customizing or creating a design for you. The “iron” is aluminum for even heat distribution and quick heating. A propane torch is used to heat the block. When heated, the stamp will burn your custom logo onto your woodworking or leatherworking craft.
The irons can be any size rectangle from 1×1″ to 4×4″. Select the size that fits the longest dimension of your design.
Available with or without the handle.
3/8-16 thread in the back of the dies.
Made from Aluminum. Brass is available: Should I buy a brass or aluminum branding iron?
**** How do you order a custom iron? ***
1) Reach out to me if you have any questions. Click here to contact us. I’ll reply back in a hurry.
2) Add it to cart and complete checkout. If we can’t come up with something that you like at any point in the process I will quickly cancel your order and refund your money. No worries and no hassle.
3) I’ll reply with an email when your order is received. We’ll continue to use email to kick pictures of the design back and forth until you feel we have nailed it.
4) After your approval, metal cutting will start. I will send a photo of the results of test burning your iron.
6) After your approval, I will ship it to you.